Who We Are
AVIMA EXPORTS PVT. LTD., a Company incorporated in the year 2006, the Directors being Mr. Vishwanath Gupta and Mr. Vivek Gupta. The Company started its Export Business of Jute products and Rice only in the year 201.3 .Though the Directors were doing this some Export Business since 1977 in the name and style of Jute Exporters and thereafter in the name of VIVEK & CO. since 2003 when Mr. Vivek Gupta joined his father Mr. Vishwanath Gupta.
Ever since the inception of starting Exports the Directors has set a standard while dealing in all kind of Jute goods with the motto of Quality goods and Timely Shipment up to the entire satisfaction of their Global buyers.
Having a long experience in the Jute trade and industry of 45 years our Chairman Mr. Vishwanath Gupta has always been a source of inspiration, guidance and innovation. With all these in the background it would not be out of place to mention that since 1977 , the establishment has taken long strides by increasing their volume of export by 10 times since 2004, a remarkable achievement by all standards.
We are a credible name that is involved in offering printing services. Making use of the screen making and color matching process, the printing services we offer have garnered words of intense praise among the customers we have. The services we offer are highly regarded for their consistency and precision of the designs. Moreover, we offer customization as per the specifications briefed by the clients themselves.
We are proficient in offering bag stitching services to our clients. Confiding on the reliable vendors, we also make use of optimum zippers, buttons and handles. We stitch the bags into the required shapes and sizes using hemming, lock stitch and chain stitch machines. Furthermore, we have a team of skilled craftsmen that ensures a perfect stitch for our revered clients.
Facts About Jute
- Environmentally friendly jute is non-pollutant. It produces no toxic gases or harmful gases as bye products
- It beautifies the earth with vegetation, prevent further erosion and climatic change when used as soil saver
- Jute is almost the perfect Eco-system
- The relative toxicity levels of substitutes favor jute
- Jute packages have long durability
- Repeated usage of jute packaging reduces expenses; making recycling cost effective
- Jute naturally protects perishable goods during storage, reducing product losses and prolonging storage life
- Jute is one of the most versatile natural fibres with renewable resource having applications in packaging, textiles and non-textile sectors
- Hydrocarbon Free Jute bags are now being considered as the perfect medium for packing of Food Grade items like Cocoa & Coffee Beans, shelled Nuts, etc.
- Used as Geo-Textile in road construction, riverbank protection and land slides control, railway slope protection, etc.